Friday, September 23, 2011

Health Glut is now Linguini & Colette

Health Glut is now Linguini & Colette



What do you do when the stuff you say and the vehicle you use to say it don't align? RE-BRAND!

I've decided to re-brand Health Glut. Why? Because I've come to realize that my relationship with food is a complicated one, and to label it "healthy" would be slightly misleading. I think what I do can more accurately be described as wholesome cooking and eating. Also, I've been told more times than I'm comfortable with that the word "glut" is one letter away from being a wayyy more interesting blog.

So.

Health Glut is now Linguini & Colette, named after characters from the charming little animated film, Ratatouille. Effectively immediately, I'm shutting this blog down and will begin updating that one.

Enjoy! And update your Google Readers! www.linguiniandcolette.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment